Why train with Nick?
I'm a highly qualified trainer/specialist with over 15 years experience across a wide range of health and fitness environments. My approach to your health, wellbeing and fitness is to not only make training fun and enjoyable but also purposeful and worthwhile, helping you to reach your goals and fulfil your health potential.
I work with individuals from exercise beginners, to clients that require support to lose weight, to individuals that are experienced, well trained enthusiasts that required further development or additional training for an event.
I provide a wide range of fitness techniques, nutritional advice and behaviour change strategies that can be tapped into to support you to reach your goals and achieve your full health potential.
As a mobile trainer, I can provide sessions where you live, using your local environment, such as community sports fields, parks, trails and even your back garden.
I will provide all of the equipment that will be required for your training making it fun, enjoyable and purposeful.
I have worked as a trainer for the past 15 years across a wide cross section of health and fitness environments including:
- Local community fitness centres
- Managing private company fitness suites
- Senior Health & Fitness Instructor at a large private hospital
- Specialist fitness instructor/healthy lifestyles advisor for the NHS, supporting individuals and groups in the community to lose weight, increase physical conditioning and promoting healthy lifestyles
Qualifications & Experience
- BSc (Hons) Health Related Exercise and Fitness
- HNC Sports Therapist (Distinction)
- Personal Trainer Diploma
- Health Promotion Certificate
- Gym instructor level 2
- NABBA Gym instructor
- Boxing for Fitness Tutor
- Advanced Fitness Instructor (level 3)
- Suspension Training Instructor
- Nutrition and weight management Certificate (Level 3)
- Obesity and Diabetes management (level 4)
- Behaviour change and motivational interviewing (level 4)
- BACR Phase IV Cardiac rehabilitation Instructor (level 4)
- Exercise Referral Consultant (level 3)
- Remedial Massage Therapist (VCTC)
- Smoking Cessation Advisor
- First aid and CPR certification
I am an experienced, insured and registered trainer at Level 4 (Specialist Instructor) on the Register of Exercise Professionals.